Fish are friends, not food




During our trip two weeks ago, we had stopped by the Shark Reef Aquarium located at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. The shark reef is considered a zoo, and while it was really small (and packed), it was really fun. The place was designed to look like a shipwreck or ruin. If you've played Temple Run, that's the kind of feel you get from the aquarium.









Also, from this, I've learned that taking photos of animals can be difficult since they can't sit still... Or I just haven't really figured out my camera yet.
You may also like:

20 comments on Fish are friends, not food

  1. ooooh, awesome photos, especially of the jellyfish! I love aquariums, so many cool fish and sea creatures! I think my favourites are starfish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really good photos! I love visiting aquariums, I am always fascinated with all the animals and the water and coral reefs are just so pretty :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that croc!! I'm no good at taking photos of animals, unless they stay very still. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew, thank heavens I'm not the only one who finds animal photography quite difficult xD

      Delete
  4. Any hammerheads? Those are my favorite :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos ! :)

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to visit this next time I'm in LV!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, what stunning photos, sounds like a lovely time :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this place looks interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun. I always like looking at jellyfish. I think that they look so interesting when they swim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I loved seeing the jellyfish. Their colors are so beautiful.

      Delete
  10. wow looks fun! Awesome pics!

    http://www.heatheryofeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photos.. I wish I could go there someday :)
    I can't wait to read upcoming posts.
    Hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.