Eensy Bits And Company

I know, I know... Didn't she just change her blog URL back in November? I did but after some thought (not much, really), it dawned on me that while I loved the name katczinske (a silly misspelling of a favorite fictional character), it was just a mouthful. No pun intended. Growing up, a lot of friends have always shortened my name from Eena to Eens and since this blog is just a peak into my life, I decided to rename to eensybits! Wooohooo *throws confetti*

Anyways, I finally made my last trip to Disneyland for the year! See, I may have an annual pass but I only visit the park during March and all throughout October. Why October? I was born in October so that month automatically becomes my official "treat yo'self" month.

The park had their Christmas decorations put up, and I only went to see the tree. Oh, and I got to see Baymax, whom I waited in line for thirty minutes. IT WAS WORTH IT.

Despite his non-existent ability to smile in this photo, he really likes me, I swear!

Obligatory photo with Goofy!

Watch out Sleeping Beauty, we're moving into the castle. Kidding.

BAYMAAAAAX.

I'm currently on vacation somewhere in the deep heart of the California desert. Since the weather has been chilly, I decided to pack winter-appropriate clothes. But guess what, it isn't even that cold here *cries self to sleep*
You may also like:

29 comments on Eensy Bits And Company

  1. Cute blog! Thank you for visiting mine too :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and you're welcome! You have a lovely blog as well :)

      Delete
  2. love the name eensybits!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vacation in the Californian desert sounds good to me! I hope you're having a good time and I can't wait to see more of your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having fun so far - just stressed cause my parents want to do a lot of outdoor stuff, and I just want to stay in bed haha

      Delete
  4. Such sweet photos!! You guys make a lovely couple! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are just adorable! I think the name change is great, I could never remember the spelling of your old one :) and interesting to learn you're not a fan of Bloglovin' - how come?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the previous username was quite lengthy! Well, not a huge fan in the sense that I never really used the website (or rather, I don't quite know how to use it...).

      Delete
  6. Was this the Cali Disneyland? I love Disney and want to go back so bad! Let me goooo!

    Love the look of the blog :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You should definitely come back soon :) It's getting packed though, boo.

      And thanks, Corinne!

      Delete
  7. Oooh I wish I was somewhere deep in the Californian dessert right now, instead I'm at home facing the same heat I imagine you are plus humidity. Sigh. I'd love to go to Disneyland, I've only ever been to the one in Hong Kong and I also imagine Cali would be super, super incredible!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, no. I want cold weather. But I guess this weather is better than having to deal with humidity :P Cali is interesting and also really crowded, unfortunately, but it's fun!

      Delete
  8. What cute photos! omg BAYMAXXXXXX! And I love your blog name! So clever and catchy :D Thanks for stopping by my blog! I followed you on twitter, we should totally chat some time! (I need more blog friends hehe)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! it took me a while to come up with something that was quite different from all the names I've used before. Yeah, definitely!

      Delete
  9. I like the new blog name! And I love Bloglovin, it's the only way I read blogs! I read so many that if I tried to remember them all... well, I wouldn't... I would definitely forget them all haha And great pics! You two look so cute :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I'm starting to like it actually. And aww, thank you, pretty lady :)

      Delete
  10. Have fun on your trip !! You and your boyfriend are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you :) I'll go ahead and tell him that, haha

      Delete
  11. You are too cute! I love your new blog name! It's adorable. ^_^
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the new name! Easy to remember and pretty adorable. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just changed mine as well, it's nice to have a fresh start. cute photos :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the new name! and it looks like you had a lot of fun:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guy's always seem to have a smiling problem!! haha I've never experienced a Christmas not covered in snow with 800 layers on so this looks especially amazing!!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like you had the most amazing time at disney ever!

    www.emmalouiselong.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always go with my boyfriend so I always a great time there :)

      Delete

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.