October Photo Dump featuring Disneyland (I mean, do I ever really go anywhere besides Disneyland?), my boyfriend, and random scenery. Whoooopsies, I take too many pictures with my phone and eventually forget about them.
Disney trip with my cousin when she came to visit the States. She's pretty annoying, to be quite honest (in the sense that she whines A LOT).
Taken at Desert Hot Springs, CA.
That's what lobster nachos from Disneyland's Cove Bar look like. And it was a disappointment. Chris and I expected so much from those nachos but there was probably just a spoonful of lobster thrown on top of the whole thing, sigh. Oh, Goofy refused to include Chris in our group hug.
Random cotton candy-ish sunset from my car's window. I know, I only hang out with my boyfriend (because he buys me food... I'm kidding). We're loners together. Hah.
You and your boyfriend are so cute together! I love how you two seem to always go to Disneyland. I have yet to visit but maybe next time I go to the States! It is a shame about the lobster nachos though.
Awwwh, thank you so much! :3 Yeah, we go to Disneyland almost every other week just to make use of our passes. I'm still pretty gutted about the lobster nachos, to be honest. :(
And yes, I got them off this month after three long years!
Aw, sorry the nachos were not great. The nachos in Dennys are amazing - we got some when we went to Florida in may. Also in Hard Rock cafe in Prague, they were stunning there! So much cheese.
DISNEY LAND OMG!! I've never been there but I have been to Disney World (I live near Orlando) Gosh seeing these photos makes me want to go to disney world soooo bad. Really wish I could afford some tickets. Wah! Anyways! haha great photos :)
Duuuude. You're so lucky you live in Florida! You have Disney World AND The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I do a monthly payment plan for my annual passport. Maybe Disney World has something similar?
You and your boyfriend are so cute together! I love how you two seem to always go to Disneyland. I have yet to visit but maybe next time I go to the States! It is a shame about the lobster nachos though.
ReplyDeleteEdit // wait you also got your braces off?!
DeleteAwwwh, thank you so much! :3 Yeah, we go to Disneyland almost every other week just to make use of our passes. I'm still pretty gutted about the lobster nachos, to be honest. :(
DeleteAnd yes, I got them off this month after three long years!
You look so cute with your boyfriend! I love the classic Disneyland/World/Sea shot of the ears on top of the head!
ReplyDeleteAw thank you! Funny, I actually have more photos like that but in different places xD
DeleteThis looks like so much fun! Man, it really sucks that the nachos weren't great. They certainly sound delicious in theory!
ReplyDeleteThey really did sound delicious! I mean, I was just really disappointed because I love lobster so I expected more of it on the nachos.
DeleteAw, sorry the nachos were not great. The nachos in Dennys are amazing - we got some when we went to Florida in may. Also in Hard Rock cafe in Prague, they were stunning there! So much cheese.
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Now that I think about it, I probably expected too much from the nachos. Oh well. Ahhh, I'm suddenly craving for nachos, haha.
DeleteWish I could visit Disneyland some day. Looks so much fun! :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com
It's a really cool place! They put up their Christmas designs recently, and I can't wait to go back!
DeleteAw you guys are cute. LOL I love how you didn't hold back in calling your cousin annoying. I'm dying to visit Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jane! Ahhhh, I was really excited when she came to visit but then her evil side showed up Dx Yay, you definitely should on your trip!
DeleteDISNEY LAND OMG!! I've never been there but I have been to Disney World (I live near Orlando) Gosh seeing these photos makes me want to go to disney world soooo bad. Really wish I could afford some tickets. Wah! Anyways! haha great photos :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
the.pyreflies.org
Duuuude. You're so lucky you live in Florida! You have Disney World AND The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I do a monthly payment plan for my annual passport. Maybe Disney World has something similar?
DeleteReally cute photos - looks like October was a great month for you. Oh how I would love to go to disney world again sometime soon!
ReplyDeleterae of love from berlin
Thank you! Yeah, October's my birthday month as well, actually!
DeleteI haven't been to Disney since I was a little kid, can't wait to go back as an adult! Really cute shots :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Before I got my annual passport, I hadn't been to the park in over seven years. I'm just making up for lost time, haha!
DeleteThank you! I love entries like these as well. :)
ReplyDeletesuch pretty moments!
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you :)
Delete