November Photo Dump

*dun dun dun* And now I present, my November Photo Dump. Just like my first one, these are photos that I took within the month of November (and possibly forgot about).

This month features friends, food, Chris, scenery and oh, did I mention food?










Realizations? I eat. A LOT. Also, that mason jar filled with dollar bills was my attempt at trying to save money. I work as a server so I usually get tips after every shift. I put every single dollar bill I came across into said mason jar. After two weeks, it had amounted to $120! :)
You may also like:

30 comments on November Photo Dump

  1. Your month looks like it was filled with so much energy! And the food - oh gosh the food! What a tasty looking month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, definitely filled with energy from the food, haha.

      Delete
  2. Wow! So much food for November but no worries, I love food as much as you do hahaha I recently discovered mason jars too and I also use them for saving money haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that's good to know you're a fellow foodie! Mmm, mason jars are simple yet really useful at the same time!

      Delete
  3. I like that jar of money... LOL! Great photos, the food looks so good!


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it as well! I'm aiming to start one with $5 bills... hopefully!

      Delete
  4. Haha, what's the knife photo about???? Well done for saving the mulla!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My restaurant does this thing called Murder Mystery and we were working on it one night xD

      Delete
  5. I love all of your photos! It looks like you had a nice November. :)
    Have a great weekend
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a cool post :) i love the photos! Looks like you had a great november ;)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun photos! And I also eat a lot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post! the food looks amazing hehe
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anita! It was pretty amazing - especially the pizza!

      Delete
  9. i love that kind of posts! all the photos are so positive <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice photos, all of the food looks really good!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pizza looks amazing!! And yay for saving jars! I have a similar empty cocoa powder tub but only $1 in it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you have a monthly photo dump. Lovely idea to share random photos that just don't fit your posts. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take too many photos and sometimes, I just don't want them to go to waste, haha.

      Delete
  13. You've had a delicious November. Nothing wrong with that!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're definitely right - nothing wrong with it being delicious!

      Delete
  14. beautiful and fun, fun photos! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  15. woow! this post made me hangry!:D
    beautiful photos, looks like you had lots of fun!

    Konstantina | THE GIRL WITH THE DREAMCATCHER TATTOO
    ( IG : @Konstantina.A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's what everyone else was saying! Thanks, and I sure did actually :)

      Delete

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.