
I finally made use of my annual pass and spent the day at Disneyland and California Adventure with my friend, Stephanie. We got to the park thirty minutes after they opened - and it was amazing. Plus, it's a school day so the park wasn't as packed!
We rode on several rides and I'm pretty I've lost my voice from all the screaming. That, and we got to take a couple of pictures with characters!!!! Peter Pan wasn't around though and that made me really sad. I was close to getting a photo with Captain Hook but he was getting ready to leave for his break :(
We park-hopped and went to California Adventure to get ice cream and ride the California Screamin'. My friend cried after that ride even if she told me she liked it!! *insert laughter*
I had an absolute amazing time. And I'm headed to California Adventure again this weekend. Gotta love having an annual pass :D






i want to go there so badlyyyyyy omg
ReplyDelete