Love, Sushi

Trivia: Despite being 90% Asian (10% being Spanish), I grew up disliking sushi. However, that all changed when I met my boyfriend (who is very white) three years ago. Now, I'm a sushi fanatic in the sense that I'm always good for a sushi run.

The past week, I managed to eat at two new sushi restaurants!

1. Kan Pai



At Kan Pai, Chris and I both got the langoustine rolls, the baked and deep-fried ones. Their rolls were good, but they seemed a bit overpriced. They did put a good amount of langoustine on mine, so that makes up for the price, I suppose. Also, I had asked the server to add in avocado to my roll, and it made such a HUGE difference.

2. Sushi Fire



My friend, Kattie and I go for lunch dates every Wednesday. This week, we decided to branch out from our usual restaurant to try Sushi Fire. One word: DELICIOUS. I got the Baked Baby Lobster which was topped with chili sauce and holy smokes, best sushi roll I've had in a long, long while. I mean, the one from Kan Pai was good, but this one was better. I'm definitely getting this roll again. Soon. Maybe next week.

More trivia? I love lobster. I also changed my url, more on that someday.
You may also like:

2 comments on Love, Sushi

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.