Elephant Bar

A few Tuesdays ago, Chris and I finally got to try Elephant Bar. I've always wanted to try this place but there was never one close by. We ended up eating here because we were being indecisive and then saw it.

Anyways, the restaurant's theme seems to scream jungle and adventure to me. Walking in, the ceiling fans were leaves, and the seats were clothed with an elephant print (surprise, surprise). Plus, the booths were nicely designed and it seemed really private (if that makes and sense).


I had the shrimp and chicken jambalaya with brown rice. Also, the garlic cheese bread was amazing.


Clearly, I am the creepy girlfriend who takes way too many photos of her boyfriend.

(I'm typing this up while waiting for Chris to get off work, and now I'm hungry. Really hungry.)
You may also like:

26 comments on Elephant Bar

  1. The jambalaya looks amazing! One of my favourite dishes. Haha you aren't creepy, you are just very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good - a bit on the spicy side too :)

      Delete
  2. I would have gone for the shrimp too, it looks delicious!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had other good dishes, based on what the photos looked like in the menu, haha

      Delete
  3. the place sounds lovely and the food looks good too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a second I thought you were referring to the Elephant Cafe here in Edinburgh!
    and dont worry about taking too many pics of your boyfriend, i also do the same :)
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, is it the somewhat similar? :D And glad to know I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  5. Hahah the creepy girlfriend - that's funny. I take a lot of pics of my husband, don't worry. The places sounds great and the food looks delicious! I just woke up and am hungry too!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that makes me feel better! Don't you have Elephant Bar over in Florida?

      Delete
  6. hahaha that's a good kind of girlfriend to be! the food looks great xx

    The Persephone Complex / House Of Fraser Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so hungry right now; how masochistic of me to gaze at these food pics...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, although they have made me super hungry and jealous of your food. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! The food here looks absolutely lovely! Looks like you guys had a lovely time!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, "creepy girlfriend" :) Not at all. I love fun restaurants with fun themes or interesting interior. Hope you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daayuuum these food photos are making drool. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmmm garlic cheese bread...this place looks so good! :)

    Beth x

    themiscmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn! Now i'm hungry too! That food looks really good.

    emmalouiselong

    ReplyDelete
  14. That burger looks so good!
    if i imagine the restaurant as you describe it, it reminds me to the rainforest café in disneyland paris and london!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I remember going to Elephant Bar with my family as a kid! I haven't been in ages though. It sure looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The name 'Elephant Bar' itself screams adventure already to me ;)
    Anyway, the food sounds and look AMAZING! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That food looks delicious Eena! You two make such a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. An adventure-themed restaurant?! That seems like a place I'd like to eat for a whole year! Hahahahah
    You guys look like a really fun and cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.