EENA LEARNS TO SAVE

I have a confession: I've never been the greatest when it comes to budgeting my money. After finding the Ultimate Budget Binder off of Pinterest, I've turned over a new leaf.

Ta-daaaa, I present to you my own budget binder!



Hopefully, I can keep up with this as it seems really simple. On top of keeping a track of my expenses and writing it all down, I obviously have to cut back on certain daily habits (i.e. coffee runs*).




*Damn you, Starbucks, for being so good yet so expensive.
You may also like:

2 comments on EENA LEARNS TO SAVE

  1. That is such a cute idea! I reckon having a proper nice binder like that would help with the budgeting too, or make it enjoyable at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hows it going? i really need to restart my budgeting.

    ReplyDelete

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.