Bravo Farms

Last weekend, we had gone out of town to Tulare to kick off my brothers' summer vacation and to celebrate the older one's twelfth birthday. On our first day there, we went to this local place called Blackbeard's. It was pretty fun as it had laser tags, an arcade, bumper boats and miniature golf. On our way back to the hotel, we stopped by this place called Bravo Farms.

Growing up, I've always been fascinated with old things - antiques, black and white movies, and such. Imagine how I felt when my family stumbled upon this hidden treasure.





According to its website, Bravo Farms is a "taste of the valley" where locals and tourists alike can enjoy food, cheese, local nuts and California wines. I think the place was adorable because they had a bunch of antiques all over the place.




As a lover and collector of weird items, I really wanted to buy those license plates but my budget didn't quite let me do such a thing.




You may also like:

2 comments on Bravo Farms

  1. Oh my goodness-I think we stopped by here before too!!! I recognize that treehouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that treehouse looks sooooo goooood

    ReplyDelete

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.