
The place was very unique. Lemonade has a cafeteria-style of serving food. Simply, one picks up a tray and asks for the employee to put on a plate whatever they wanted. Honestly, I was really clueless on what to get because everything seemed too healthy for me- but hey, healthy's better right? I ended up getting two portions (which cause $5.25 + tax). I had the portion of soba noodles and green apple chicken curry. Yes, Lemonade did serve a variety of uniquely flavored lemonades. I chose the watermelon rosemary, which was really good.



Overall, the place served really good food and it was really clean! The downside to it was that it was a bit pricey, but what isn't these days?






Let's visit this place when I visit..(:
ReplyDeleteYESSSSS. We shall go when you visit :)
Deletelooks good! i love your top in the last photo, hehehe
ReplyDeleteHaha I always get so confused when a place has really healthy foods. I'd go for the lemonade flavours though!
ReplyDeleteThat food looks delish and I love Casablanca! Thanks for sharing :D
ReplyDeletehttp://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/