The place was unique - they were two different restaurants that worked together. KTCHN served breakfast, while PICNIK was more of a burger/beer joint. And to top it off, there was a huge dining area in between the two places.

As much as I love breakfast food, I ended up grabbing a sandwich from PICNIK while Ella settled for some apple fritters from KTCHN.

I absolutely love mushrooms so I was really excited about this sandwich. There was no meat to it and they placed a ridiculously huge mushroom in the middle of the sandwich - so good. The fries, however, were too salty and I didn't even finish a fry. Such a waste.
Overall, the place was really unique but ordering was a bit confusing. Plus, the service was a bit slow and it wasn't even busy.






Oehh, I'm guessing your a food lover too ;P
ReplyDeleteIt's a pity that the fries were too salty :S
Hope your next visit at another place will be much better :)
http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/
What a nice little outing! :) That burger looks so delicious. I'm the same way- I absolutely love mushrooms...I don't understand people who say they don't like them, haha. Too bad about the fries- usually they let you add your own salt.
ReplyDelete