

Chris and I decided to travel back in time into the Renaissance Era! Little back story - Chris and i have seen billboards for the Renaissance Pleasure Faire way back in 2012 and every time we decide to go, the faire would be over or we went on the wrong day. That was not the case this year. I saw a coupon for the tickets on Amazon Local, bought them and boom, after two years, finally found ourselves at the faire!
The Renaissance Pleasure Faire was AMAZING. Everyone was just really into it, and if I wanted to know how a time machine worked, this faire would be the closest thing to it. On top of that, everyone was super friendly. Chris was forced into dressing up as a pirate because it was the only costume I already had.
We started off our day by getting some bratwursts (because, I am a hungry person). A little bit pricey, but they actually tasted really good - a lot like the bratwurst I had from my Washington trip the previous year.
After we ate, we went around the place and just looked at little shops, watched shows, and took in a bit of the jousting tournament.




Chris and I also discovered this amazing dessert called beignets!! We got the beignets with Nutella and it tasted heavenly. Okay, okay, I lie. It tastes a lot like your regular funnel cake with the powdered sugar, but the beignet looks better and more scrumptious. Plus, it was Chris’s first time trying Nutella. Win-win situation.


I highly recommend the Renaissance Pleasure Faire to anyone. It’s a unique and very enjoyable experience. It’s a bit pricey (and most shops only accept cash), but it’s totally understandable and just all out b r e a t h t a k i n g.






Post a Comment