Monday's Adventures

Last Monday, Chris finally took me to Olive Garden and Dewar's!

Olive Garden - I've always wanted to go to this restaurant ever since I found out they offered a 2 for $20 lunch menu. However, when Chris and I got there, we ended up getting completely different things. Their chicken and gnocchi soup was amazing though. And their breadstick was beyond delicious (and oily!). I had the fettuccine alfredo with shrimp for my entree, but I had the noodles changed to cavatappi. Their entree was pretty filling but seriously, let me just go back to the breadsticks because they were AMAZING.

Dewar's - It's a candy shop which I think is local to Bakersfield. I've been to Farrell's and I expected Dewar's to be the same... It wasn't. Dewar's seemed to be more peaceful than Farrell's (but maybe being a Monday could've been a reason why). They only had a few selections of ice cream, from what I saw, and they were selling their own brand of chocolates and candies. Although I honestly just wanted ice cream on a cone, I ended up getting the "Tan and White" while Chris got the "Black and White".



The Tan and White was great, but it seemed too sweet for me. It was a mix of vanilla ice cream, marshmallow and caramel syrup. I'm not a huge fan of peanuts and the like so I ended up passing out on that. I do think that if I had gotten that extra topping, it may have made the entire thing less sweet.

Anyways, it was a great day, like always. Chris is one my favorite people in the world so any day with him is pretty great.
You may also like:

2 comments on Monday's Adventures

  1. Gosh, worst picture of me ever ;p
    I love you baby <3

    ReplyDelete

© eena in space.. Design by MangoBlogs.